Friday, April 3, 2015

Transition to Youtube

Well I, like many other bloggers, have decided to try my hand at making videos for Youtube. I will be focusing on Yugioh, Magic, and Hearthstone content and have put up a few introductory Hearthstone videos as well as a brief Yugioh video on the events coming up this weekend. Please check out my channel here and if you have any input please feel free to comment or leave me a message! I will not be discontinuing the blog but it will be taking a backseat to trying to establish my channel. I want to thank everyone who has been reading my content over the years and if you know me you know that I always strive for putting out good content. This will not be different when it comes to my channel. I am still "learning the ropes" of video creation and that sort of thing so please forgive me if it takes me a while to get "up there" but rest assured that I'm always trying to improve.

Good luck to anyone competing at Regionals this weekend or at the ARG Metro series!

No comments:

Post a Comment