Wednesday, April 4, 2012

TCG/OCG Tech Updates #1

Since I know not everyone locally keeps up with the OCG and TCG forum discussions as much as I do, I thought it'd be beneficial for those people if I shared what I occasionally found in terms of tech cards. Note that these aren't my techs, just stuff that I've seen from various OCG and TCG decklists, forum talk, etc. They may not be the most viable of cards as well, but again, just wanting to bring them out into the limelight.

1. Autonomous Action Unit/Wiseman's Chalice
 AutonomousActionUnitTU02-EN-C-UE.jpgWiseman'sChaliceDREV-EN-SR-1E.jpg

Autonomous Action Unit

2 comments:

  1. Of all the cards posted, the only one with most potential is Mischief of the Yokai, since it works against virtually any deck that focuses on XYZ. Most people don't play rank 1 or rank 2 xyz.
    Most Dino players don't have a rank 2 on them, so this could really be funny to play against them :-D. This also stalls inzektors, turning them into lv. 1 creatures! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, however like I said Autonomous is getting some maindeck play in OCG, and even Jeff Jones talked about playing Wiseman at Long Beach (not sure if main or side). RER/Overworked sees a decent amount of sidedeck play as well, again for OCG.

    ReplyDelete