This just in, it has been confirmed on Konami's product page that the final 2 promos in this year's Wave 2 tins are Fossil Dyna, and Darksoul (as everyone already had expected since there were pics).
So to break this down, we have:
Galaxy Eyes tin:
Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon
Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo
Malefic Stardust Dragon
Number 10: Illumiknight
Ehren, Lightsworn Monk
The Tyrant Neptune
Each tin contains 2 STOR, 2 EXVC, and 1 GENF pack.
So how many of each am I getting, and which is the better buy?
Personally I am going for 3 of Galaxy Eyes and 1 Illumiknight, obviously I feel that Galaxy Eyes is the better buy.
Here's the breakdown of my reasoning:
- I don't care too much for either tin promo, so that's a non-factor.
- Each has Warning and the same packs, so that's a non-factor.
- In terms of playability, Galaxy has: Dyna, Malefic; Illumiknight has: Ehren, Darksoul
- I'm not too interested in playing LS/Twi or X-Sabers, but it's nice to have the 1 Ehren.
- Dyna is a solid sidedeck card in a multitude of decks, and Malefics go in GK/Geartown.
- Between Neptune and Eatos, Eatos is better, and getting 3 Eatos > 3 Neptune.
That being said, I still want 3 Darksouls just for the sake of saying I could build Sabers if I wanted to. I will just trade for/order the 2 remaining Darksouls. I will have my 2 sets of Warnings and a set of Fossil Dynas; this should be the optimum configuration in terms of getting the most out of my money but also spending the least amount I'd like to. Getting 2 EXVC packs this time around is a huge bonus as well.